Vilna Shul , 18 Phillips Street, Boston, MA, USA, 457 plaques total.
The Vilna Shul is now an historic landmark building housing a cultural center, community center, and living museum. It was a synagogue built for an Orthodox congregation in 1919 by immigrants primarily from Vilna, Lithuania. Founded as a landsmanshaften society in 1888 the Vilna Association became a congregation by 1898, purchased their own building in 1906 and built the present building in 1919.
There are two historic marble plaques from 1923, one for men and one for the women's auxiliary. There are also a pair of framed posters with the names of women. One of these dated 1907 and the other dated 1936. The database includes the names of all persons on these plaques and posters.
For more information, please see https://vilnashul.org/ Now is Boston's Center for Jewish Culture.