Beth El is a Conservative Synagogue founded around 1910. It has an Active Jewish Genealogy Club that is free and open to the community.
Memorial plaque boards are all located in the Beth El Synagogue main sanctuary. Boards 1,2,3,4,5 and board 8 are located on the West wall opposite the entrance to the sanctuary. Boards 6 and 7 are located near the entrance doors. Board numbers are on the sides of the boards.
The first memorial board was installed in the late 1930’s. Three boards were moved from the old Franklin Street (Hightstown) Synagogue to the present location in 1976. Additional boards were added when the sanctuary was refurbished in 1994. Boards 6 and 7 were added in 2007 and board 8 was added recently.
For more information, please see the Beth El website at https://www.bethel.net/about-us/memorial-plaques/