Temple Beth El (aka Congregation Beth El), 318 Monroe St., Jefferson City, MO, USA, 86 plaques total.
Photo of synagogue.
Temple Beth El was established in 1883 when the congregation constructed the temple building that is still is use today. The first Yahrzeit Board was purchased in 1954 in memory of Max and Dora Meyerhardt by their sons. For more historical and contact information, see the congregation's website at http://www.templebethel-jc.org