Beth Shalom (The Tremont Street Shul), Cambridge, MA. 930 plaques total.
Photo of temple.
Temple Agudas Ashkenazim (Temple Ashkenaz) founded 1924/1928 and Cong. Beth Israel founded in 1901 merged to form Temple Beth Shalom in 1962. Beth Israel had already absorbed Anshe Sfard of Somerville MA, founded 1898/1903 and closed in 1957. Plaques from all these institutions are housed at the current Beth Shalom synagogue. Temple website: http://tremontstreetshul.org/