Cong. Tikvas Israel, aka Cong. Hatikvah, 114 Southern Ave. Dorchester, Founded 1919/1920, an outgrowth of New Dorchester Hebrew School, Jews of Franklin Park area. Previous locations: Park St., Norfolk/Capen Sts., 4 Milton St. Closed in 1970; building sold to church. Plaque frames donated by Mr. & Mrs. Lionel GOLDMAN and Family in memory of dear departed parents Israel and Annie GOLDMAN, and by Mrs. & Mrs. Max STOLLER in memory of the six million Jews who died in Europe.
NEHA website: http://www.theneha.org/