Demolished; remaining stones assembled into a monument in the new Jewish cemetery in ul. Piekarska. (Address in 1911 - Kaiserstrasse, links am Gleiwitzer Tor)
The source of this information is a register prepared in the early 20thC, and in possession of the Archive of the Breslau Synagogue Community until 1944-45. It survives only on films now held by the Bundesarchiv. The film in question is also distributed as LDS film 1184405.