The burial ground no longer exists; its location is now part of a modern housing area near the junction of Upper Frederick Street and Kent Street.
Upper Frederick Street – This is the earliest burial ground for which any definitive information exists. The adjoining house was used as the Liverpool Hebrew Congregation’s synagogue from 1789 to 1807; however, burials from the early 1770s to the first years’ of the nineteenth century took place there. Nine records are included here. The cemetery no longer exists; remains were re-interred at Broadgreen in 1923.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org