The cemetery no longer exists; the site is now within the area covered by the Royal Liverpool Hospital.
Oakes Street – The Liverpool Congregation made use of the burial ground in Oakes Street from 1802 until the opening of Deane Road in 1837. 200 records are included for this cemetery. It appears that the cemetery included only 150 plots and remains were not found in all of these when they were exhumed and re-buried at Broadgreen in 1904. Information on age at death is missing for a number of entries in the congregation’s death register, so a number of these records may relate to infant and neo-natal deaths. Note the photographs are not of the headstones, but scans of transcriptions of the headstone text made in 1904.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org