Lower House Lane – A second non-affiliated cemetery opened in 1927, under the auspices of the Liverpool Hebrew Federated Burial Society. This burial ground (officially West Derby Municipal Cemetery – Jewish Section) is owned by the Liverpool City Council. It was in regular use by ‘Federated’ members until 1991; since then reserved plot burials have continued, one as recently as 2015. Fifty stillbirth and neo-natal burials of the 1700 interments at this cemetery are excluded from the 1650 records which are included here.
For further information, please contact email@example.com