Allerton Reform – The Liverpool Liberal/Progressive (latterly Reform) Congregation was the first to reserve an area within the vast Allerton Municipal Cemetery in South Liverpool. Use of the Reform burial ground commenced in 1930, and it remains in active use. About 230 records (to the end of 2018) are included here. These include known Jewish cremations at the nearby Springwood Crematorium, irrespective of whether remains are interred in the Reform cemetery.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org