Bishopwearmouth Cemetery, Chester Road, Sunderland, England. 1299 burials total.
There are 3 Jewish Sections within this cemetery.
- The first was in use from 1856 to 1899 and contains approximately 100 burials.
- The second section was in use from 1899 to 1926 and contains approximately 250 burials.
- The third section, dating from 1926, is still in use and contains approximately 970 burials.
- Photographs by Alan Tobias, David Gordon, Malcolm Sender and Robert Da Costa.
- Database assembled by Alan Tobias
- Data Transcription by Alan Tobias.
In association with
Section 1 plan
Section 2 plan
Section 3 plan
See also the Sunderland Jewish Community home page on Jewish Community & Records - United Kingdom (JCR-UK).