Sinai (Reform) Cemetery, Kimberley Rd, Leeds, ENGLAND. 336 burials total.
Sinai Synagogue was founded in 1944. For some time the community met in a variety of halls and front rooms of private houses in the Chapeltown area of Leeds, eventually moving proudly to its purpose-built modern synagogue on Roman Avenue, Roundhay, in 1960. As the membership grew, this building was extended in the mid 1980's and it now has a function hall, a library and classrooms as well as the main synagogue.
In the early 1960's a plot of land for a cemetery was made available for the Sinai (Reform) congregation at the Harehills Cemetery, Leeds which is managed by Leeds City Council and this remains in use to this day.
Layout of cemetery