This cemetery is under the care of the CCJC (Confederation of Colombia's Jewish Communities). The people buried here belonged to the Ashkenazi and German communities. The cemetery was begun in 1932 in the Bosa neighborhood. Throughout the years the cemetery suffered a few incidents where some stones were lost and the information was not recovered, so there are a few "NN"s (No Names). It has been designated by the authorities as a national monument. To visit the cemetery, the visit must be scheduled by calling 57-625-4377. Additional information was provided by community administrator and donor. The dataset was compiled by different members of Colombia's Jewish Genealogical Society, which may be contacted at email@example.com.