Mount Sinai Memorial Park was established in 1920. It is comprised of individual sections serving 18 synagogues/organizations.
This section is located at the sixth (furthest) walkway on the left (west) side of the main roadway. The section consists of the graves on the south side of the walkway. Rows are numbered from 1 (at the end of the walkway) through 20 (closest to the main roadway). Graves are numbered sequentially northward (grave 1 is furthest from the walkway; higher-numbered graves are closer to the walkway).
Headstone photographs are available for most burials through 2012/2013 (and are in the process of being added to JOWBR). Please contact cemetery@JGSToronto.ca to request a headstone photograph; please provide the decedent's name, cemetery section (and sub-section, if applicable), and row and grave numbers. Headstone photographs for more recent burials can also be requested at this address and are anticipated to be fulfilled during the summer months.
Mount Sinai Memorial Park is managed by the Mount Sinai Cemetery Association; telephone: 416-633-2200; website: mscemetery.ca.
For cemetery and section maps, please visit mscemetery.ca/maps