Mount Sinai Memorial Park was established in 1920. It is comprised of individual sections serving 18 synagogues/organizations.|
This section is located at the fifth walkway on the right (east) side of the main roadway. The section consists of the graves on both the south and north sides of the walkway. Rows are sequenced from letters A1 (closest to the main roadway), A (or A2), followed by B through U (at the end of the walkway). Graves are numbered sequentially separately on each of the south and north sides; grave 1 is closest to the walkway and higher-numbered graves are more distant from the walkway.
Headstone photographs can be requested by contacting cemetery@JGSToronto.ca; please provide the decedent's name, cemetery section (and sub-section, if applicable), and row and grave numbers.
Mount Sinai Memorial Park is managed by the Mount Sinai Cemetery Association; telephone: 416-633-2200; website: mscemetery.ca. For cemetery and section maps, please visit mscemetery.ca/maps