Lambton Hills Cemetery was established in 1910 by Congregation Knesseth Israel. Individual parcels of land were subsequently sold to other congregations and organizations, such that it is today comprised of individual sections serving 13 synagogues/organizations. Each section is independently owned and operated.|
This section is located on the east side of the cemetery. It is bordered by a fence on the north side, abutting section 10. Rows are lettered alphabetically A2, A1, followed by A onwards, starting at the rear (west end) of the section (at the top of the steps); rows A1 and A2 contain baby/child plots. Graves are numbered sequentially from left (south) to right (north); graves 1 through 7 are on the south side of the paved walkway and graves 8 through 13 are on the north side. [Plot numbers are as assigned by Toronto Grand Order of Israel; even numbered plots are on the south side of the walkway (increasing from the walkway southward) and odd numbered plots are on the north side of the walkway (increasing from the walkway northward).]
Headstone photographs are available for most burials through 2012/2013 (and are in the process of being added to JOWBR). Please contact cemetery@JGSToronto.ca to request a headstone photograph; please provide the decedent's name, cemetery section (and sub-section, if applicable), and row and grave numbers. Headstone photographs for more recent burials can also be requested at this address and are anticipated to be fulfilled during the summer months.
Roselawn-Lambton Cemetery Association serves as an administrative organization; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. More information about the cemetery's history can be found at http://www.etobicokehistorical.com/bais-oilom.html