Lambton Hills Cemetery was established in 1910 by Congregation Knesseth Israel. Individual parcels of land were subsequently sold to other congregations and organizations, such that it is today comprised of individual sections serving 13 synagogues/organizations. Each section is independently owned and operated.|
This section is located on the east side of the cemetery. It is bordered by a fence on the south side, abutting section 14 and is anchored by a building in the southeast corner of the section. Rows are sequenced from letter A onwards, starting at the rear (west end) of the section (at the end of the walkway). Graves are numbered sequentially from left (south) to right (north); graves 1 through 6 are on the south side of the walkway and graves 7 onwards are on the north side.
Headstone photographs are available for most burials through 2012/2013 (and are in the process of being added to JOWBR). Please contact cemetery@JGSToronto.ca to request a headstone photograph; please provide the decedent's name, cemetery section (and sub-section, if applicable), and row and grave numbers. Headstone photographs for more recent burials can also be requested at this address and are anticipated to be fulfilled during the summer months.
Roselawn-Lambton Cemetery Association serves as an administrative organization; e-mail: email@example.com. More information about the cemetery's history can be found at http://www.etobicokehistorical.com/bais-oilom.html