Lambton Mills Cemetery|
Chmielnicker Charitable Society [Section 10]|
1293 Royal York Road (South of Eglinton Ave. West)|
|Number of Burials:
|Number of Photographs:
Lambton Hills Cemetery was established in 1910 by Congregation Knesseth Israel. Individual parcels of land were subsequently sold to other congregations and organizations, such that it is today comprised of individual sections serving 13 synagogues/organizations. Each section is independently owned and operated.|
This section is located on the east side of the cemetery. It is bordered by a fence on the south side, abutting section 11, and includes a memorial monument with bench seating at the northeast corner of the section. Rows are lettered alphabetically A1 followed by A onwards, starting at the rear (west end) of the section; row A1 contains baby/child plots. Graves are numbered sequentially from left (south) to right (north), skipping over the paved central walkway.
Headstone photographs are available for most burials through 2012/2013 (and are in the process of being added to JOWBR). Please contact cemetery@JGSToronto.ca to request a headstone photograph; please provide the decedent's name, cemetery section (and sub-section, if applicable), and row and grave numbers. Headstone photographs for more recent burials can also be requested at this address and are anticipated to be fulfilled during the summer months.
Roselawn-Lambton Cemetery Association serves as an administrative organization; e-mail: email@example.com. More information about the cemetery's history can be found at http://www.etobicokehistorical.com/bais-oilom.html
|Data last updated:
|Town & Country of origin: ||Chmielnik, Poland