Lambton Hills Cemetery was established in 1910 by Congregation Knesseth Israel. Individual parcels of land were subsequently sold to other congregations and organizations, such that it is today comprised of individual sections serving 13 synagogues/organizations. Each section is independently owned and operated.|
This section is located on the west side of the cemetery; the entrance is via the third gate. A central stone and grass pathway separates the section into left ("L" or north) and right ("R" or south) sides. Rows are numbered sequentially beginning at the rear (east end) of the section forward. The rows are numbered separately on each of the sides, beginning at 1 on the right (south) and 3 on the left (north) side; due to differences in spacing, rows on each side of the pathway bear different row numbers. Plots are numbered sequentially separately on each of the left and right sides; plot 1 is closest to the pathway and higher-numbered plots are more distant from the pathway.
Headstone photographs are available for most burials through 2012/2013 (and are in the process of being added to JOWBR). Please contact cemetery@JGSToronto.ca to request a headstone photograph; please provide the decedent's name, cemetery section (and sub-section, if applicable), and row and grave numbers. Headstone photographs for more recent burials can also be requested at this address and are anticipated to be fulfilled during the summer months.
Roselawn-Lambton Cemetery Association serves as an administrative organization; e-mail: email@example.com. More information about the cemetery's history can be found at http://www.etobicokehistorical.com/bais-oilom.html