From the book "Die Grabschriften des Alten
Judenfriedhofes in Eisenstadt" by Bernhard Wachstein (1868-1935).
This has a complete listing of the 1,140 burials from 1679 until 1874.
The cemetery was filled and closed in 1875, when the New Jewish Cemetery was opened.
There are also 41 entries from the death register, whose tombstones were missing at the time of the publication in 1922.
It was published in Wien in 1922 by Adolf Holzhausen.