Cementerio Judio De Gral San Martin (Antes Villa Alba), Villa Alba (G San Martin), Argentina. 4 burials total.
Data collected and organized by Paul Armony Z”L and AGJA’s volunteers consultas.AGJA@gmail.com
Villa Alba, in the province of La Pampa, changed its name on 1944 to General San Martin. Cemetery is 5km from the village. Key holder was Manuel Galinsky at (02925) 4-97369. The first burial was in January 26, 1903, the "doctor" Sunde Itzcovich, a registered pharmacist. The entrance is a green gate with two Mogen David. To the side of the entrance is a small pre-burial room with an iron door. Men and women are buried in separate sections: five for men and three for women and a common grave 4 x 4 m for children, who died in an epidemic. Inscriptions are in Hebrew and Spanish.
Map of cemetery.