Plan Your Research
a Virtual Conversation
Confused about where to start? The BEST place to start is with a planning session.
Regardless of your research experience, a Virtual Conversation with a planner prepares your record hunt.
- A research plan to organize your work
- Practical ways to use primary record collections
- Ways to focus your objectives
- Details of the next research steps
- One-on-one, 45-minute conversation through Zoom
- Your application starts with our evaluation of your known facts and knowledge of the best sources to meet your objectives
- The virtual conversation includes a research log template to keep you on track
- The cost is $36
After reviewing your research request, an expert will confirm your objectives for the virtual conversation. The instructor may have further questions or instructions.
- We will present you with a calendar to schedule your conversation
- Your instructor will ask you to register with JewishGen and make the payment
- You will receive a transaction notification from JewishGen
- You will receive a welcome letter with detailed instructions for the virtual conversation from the expert
For any questions, email the instructor at firstname.lastname@example.org.