Collection: Vital Records Images-Jewish Births, Marriages, Deaths, Divorces in Byshev 1854-1856
|Collection Name:||Vital Records Images-Jewish Births, Marriages, Deaths, Divorces in Byshev 1854-1856|
|Geographic Area:||Byshev (Town)|
|Type:||Vital Records: Mixed (B, M, D, D)|
|Description:||microfilm of Jewish vital records from LDS FHL Catalog Card.|
FHL Microfilm No. 2410368, Items 3-24 have been digitized.
This film covers several towns: Kiev, Byshev, Rzhishchev, Makarov, Motyzhin, Gostomel, Ignatovka.
Translation is pending. Ukraine SIG's Coordinator has the image files.
- Item 3: 1856 births in Byshev - 23 female, 24 male
- Item 6: 1854 births in Byshev - 17 female, 15 male
- Item 7: 1854 marriages in Byshev
- Item 8: 1854 divorces in Byshev
- Item 9: 1854 deaths in Byshev - 11 female, 15 male
- Item 20: 1855 births in Byshev - 16 female, 19 male
- Item 21: 1855 marriages in Byshev
- Item 22: 1855 deaths in Byshev
|Main Collection:||This is a subcollection of the Vital Records Images-Jewish Births, Marriages, Deaths, Divorces in Kiev District and Kiev District Towns, 1850-1855 collection|
|Availability:||Collection not available online|
No current projects available