- Free admission to interesting and informative monthly meetings.
- Receive LIneage newsletter with informative articles, news of Jewish genealogical events and the ability to post your brick walls and ask for help.
- Receive JGSLI Online, a monthly members-only email with exclusive downloads, tips and links to online resources.
- Receive links to webcasts and online classes around the web to help you become a better genealogist. If you’re just getting started, we’ll help with that too.
- Opportunity to network with other people and experts in Jewish genealogy, both at meetings and through the JGSLI Facebook Group.
- Advanced notice of beginner’s workshop and other special events.
- Notices of national and international conferences on Jewish genealogy, along with feedback and information from those who attended.
Levels of Membership – One Calendar Year (January – December):
If you have any questions about membership, please contact email@example.com.
We do not sell, rent or distribute any membership information at any time.
Membership is not required to attend our meetings. Please come and join us!
JGSLI Programs Sept. 2013 – June 2014 - Download the complete schedule of lectures, workshops and other events.
JGSLI_Membership_Form (hard copy- can bring to any meeting with check, or mail – address on form.)
Change of Address (Current Members)
Joining our Facebook Group — Created to allow members more interaction, an ability to join the conversation about what happened at the last meeting, what’s coming up at the next meeting, how to figure something out, or to get ideas on how to break down a brick wall.
By default, anyone who wants to join our Facebook group must have a Facebook account. While we do not promote registering to social networking groups, since Facebook is free, easy to manage, and quite fun to maintain, we encourage all members to join us and help us create a more interactive and socially engaging JGSLI.
If you need help signing up, someone will be at the monthly meetings to help you. Once you have signed up, type in “JGSLI” in the search engine and you will see our group. Click on to our group and then you’ll see an option to join.