HOW TO REACH THE PARK RIDGE PUBLIC LIBRARY
Occasional meetings of the Jewish Genealogical Society of Illinois
Park Ridge Public Library
- 20 South Prospect Ave (west side of street)
(across from The Pickwick Theatre, south of Touhy & Northwest Highway.)
Park Ridge, IL.
- parking lot:
- south of the library on the west side of South Prospect.
- at main entrance of the building:
- look for signs inside the building to the JGSI meeting.
map courtesy of Mapquest
The library is across from the Pickwick Theatre, south of Touhy & Northwest Highway. The intersection of Touhy Avenue, Northwest Highway, and North and South Prospect Avenues is angular and offset. There is a parking lot south of the library on the west side of South Prospect. Driving directions from your home are available from Mapquest.
- From the Tri-State Tollway (294):
- (from the south) Touhy East exit, continue east to the intersection;
- (from the north) Golf Road East to Greenwood, south on Greenwood to Touhy, turn left to the intersection.
- From the Loop and Kennedy Expressway:
- Take Cumberland North to Touhy, east (right) on Touhy to the intersection.
- From the Edens:
- Touhy west to the intersection.
- Public transportation: The Library is also one block north of the main Park Ridge Station (Metra Northwestern Line) and accessible from several bus routes. But Sunday schedules may be sparse.
Close this window to view the meetings page.