HOW TO REACH JEWISH GRACELAND CEMETERY
Special Field Trip of the Jewish Genealogical Society of Illinois
Jewish Graceland Cemetery
- 3919 N Clark St
(east side of street, south of Irving Park Road)
map courtesy of Rand McNally
- Directions for those driving from Temple Beth Israel to the cemetery:
- Start out going EAST on DEMPSTER ST toward CENTRAL PARK AVE. (0.38 miles)
- Turn RIGHT onto MCCORMICK BLVD. (3.01 miles)
- MCCORMICK BLVD becomes N MCCORMICK RD. (0.24 miles)
- Turn LEFT onto N LINCOLN AVE/US-41. (1.80 miles)
- Turn LEFT onto W FOSTER AVE/US-41. (1.23 miles)
- Turn RIGHT onto N CLARK ST. (1.65 miles)
- End at 3919 N Clark St (easst side), Chicago
Total Estimated Time: 21 minutes Total Distance: 8.32 miles
- From the north on the expressway:
- Interstate 94 (Kennedy Expressway) southbound to the Irving Park exit. East about three and one-half miles to Clark Street. Turn right and proceed south a short distance to the cemetery entrance on the left.
- From the south on the expressway:
- Interstate 94 (Kennedy Expressway) northbound to the North Avenue exit. West a couple of blocks to Ashland Avenue. Turn right and proceed north three miles to Irving Park. Turn right, go east a few blocks to Clark Street. Turn right and proceed a short distance to the cemetery entrance on the left.
- Within the city:
- Proceed east or west on Irving Park Boulevard to Clark Street as above.
Close this window to view the JGSI homepage.