HOW TO REACH CONGREGATION B'NAI EMUNAH
Occasional meetings of the Jewish Genealogical Society of Illinois
Cong. B'nai Emunah
- 9131 Niles Center Road
(east side of street, south of Church)
- at main entrance of the building:
- look for temporary signs inside the building for the JGSI meeting.
map courtesy of Mapquest
- The congregation is on the east side of Niles Center Road a little south of Church Street.
- From either direction:
- Interstate 94 (Edens Expressway) to the Dempster Street eastbound exit. Proceed east about a half mile to the traffic light at Niles Center Road. Turn left and go north (slanted) almost a half mile. Turn right into the parking lot.
- From the North on the southbound Tri-State Tollway:
- Exit at Golf Road and proceed a few hundred feet south to the actual intersection. Turn left and proceed east on Golf Road about five miles, across Edens Expressway, to the traffic light at Skokie Boulevard (Ill.50). Turn right at the traffic light and proceed south half a mile to Church Street. Turn left and go three blocks to Niles Center Road. Make a sharp right turn and look for the congregation on your left.
- From the South on the northbound Tri-State Tollway:
- Exit at Dempster Street and proceed eastbound about five miles across Edens Expressway, to the traffic light at Niles Center Road. Turn left and go north (slanted) almost a half mile. Turn right into the parking lot.
Close this window to view the JGSI homepage.