JewishGen depends on volunteers for all of its ongoing projects and activites. We can't do it alone.
Please become involved!JewishGen needs volunteers in many different areas.
We need people with:
- HTML skills.
- Web programming and web designing skills.
- Translation skills, to and from English and other languages -- for translating web pages, correspondence, Hebrew tombstone inscriptions images, other material.
- Time to make local phone calls for the LostNFound desk, attempting to correct out of date e-mail addresses.
- Professional writing experience (either advertising or newswriting).
- Editing and proofreading skills, to ensure that all text online meets standards for grammar, spelling, style, etc.
- Project management skills, to take on the coordination and supervision of people doing data entry and other tasks.
- Data entry skills (to do data entry online from JPEG images, requires familiarily with Excel, and broadband internet access).
- ... and much more
If there is something in that list that you would be interested in working with, please contact email@example.com.
|JewishGen Home Page||JewishGen Support Center|
Copyright ©2004 JewishGen, Inc.
Updated by WSB Mar 22 2004.