Application For Project Funding
Name of Applicant: ______________________________________________
Phone:___________________ Fax: ___________________
Description of Project or Funding Request in 300 words or less. Include
responses to the following questions:
Project Description and Relevant Experience
- Who will conduct the project? Where?
- How is this project unique or similar to others that have been
previously conducted by genealogists?
- What will result from this project (i.e., article, lecture, index)?
Who will benefit from the results of the project?
- What is your previous experience in conducting projects like this?
- Why should JGSGW fund this project?
- Why are you proposing this project at this time?
- How will JGSGW know that your project is complete?
- Please provide a brief time line that includes the approximate dates
for the beginning and end of the project, as well as the timing of the finished
product (i.e., article, book, index).
- Is there a deadline by which you must receive an answer? Please
provide the deadline and explain.
- How much are you requesting?
- What will you use the funds for?
- Have you applied to other sources for funding? Please describe other
plans for funding the project.
- Please attach a budget, if appropriate.
- How will JGSGW be recognized for its support of this project?