· Counted Remnant—Jewish Holocaust survivors in Budapest (Call #DS135.H9 C68 1946b)3. Camp records. Particularly Dachau and Stutthof. (Note: The Klarsfeld project is compiling and computerizing the names of Jews from Greater Hungary who were deported to the Mauthausen Camp).
· Women in Stutthof –Jewish women shipped to Stutthof via Auschwitz
· County books. Memorial books for Zala, Bekes, and Hajdu counties. (Note: The Zala and Hajdu volumes can be searched on-line at http://www.neveklarsfeld.org. See below for further information.)
· Hungarian labor battalions (Note: The two volumes of The Jews Conscripted to the Forced Labor Battalions can be searched on-line at: http://www.neveklarsfeld.org See below.)
· Beke Poraikra books—two volumes of lists of names of soldiers and forced laborers who perished (Call #D797.H9 B87 1999)
· Holocaust Magyarorszagon Sorozat--county by county inventory of archive holdings
· Sharit ha Platah and other survivor lists
· Survivors Registry books
· 80 reels from Hungarian archives relating to events in 1944. Mostly administrative and few lists of people. (1997 A294)5. Other material not yet available that may become available in future.
· Transylvania (RG25.001) Romanian intelligence files
· Trans Carpathia Inventory of lists but material itself not yet filmed.
· 1941 Hungarian census
· Lists of deportees who returned to Hungary
· Deportation lists
· Deportations lists drawn up by the Hungarian Royal Gendarmerie in April,1944; personal cards of the Hungarian Ministry of Defense dealing with Jews drafted to labor battalions; lists used by other ministries and local administration, such as those leading to the confiscation of Jewish property; food ration cards for Jews ; lists of internment camps held by the Hungarian Police, lists of ghettoes , lists of the “Jewish Houses” in Budapest ,etc;
· Lists and personal cards of concentration camps controlled by the Germans .
Copyright 1998-2003 H-SIG All
|This page last updated January 5, 2011