the Minsk Gubernia
- Click here for a February 1860 Minsk Guberniya Fines List
- Click here for a July 1853 list from the Minsk Gubernya - by A.L. Bell
- Click here for a June 1893 debtors list from the Minsk Gubernya, by A.L. Bell
- Click here for a list of over 5500 surnames that have appeared in various 1900-1914 records, by Vitaly Charny.
- Click here for a list of vital records microfilmed and cataloged by the Family History Library in Salt Lake City, by Nancy Holden
- Click here for an August 1876 Minsk Gubernya Draft Notice, by A.L. Bell
- Click here for Guberniya District Maps from the 1899 edition of Vsia Rossiia, by Michael Steinore. Link for Minsk Gubernia is at the bottom of this page.
- Click here for June 28, 1880 list of Minsk draft evaders
- Click here for Mestechki of Minsk Gubernia which displays all (113) towns with the administrative designation mestechko from an original list of over 14,000 settlements in Minsk Gubernia, by Michael Steinore
- Click here for Minsk District Historic/Economic Summaries, provided by the Minsk Historical Genealogical Group
- Click here for Minsk gubernia page of the Belarus SIG. Includes a list of all the known shtetls for this gubernia.
- Click here for Minsk Religious Personnel 1836-1838, by Vitaly Charny
- Click here for Minsk Revision List - 1811, by Vitaly Charny
- Click here for Occupations of Minsk Guberniya Jewish Population, by Vitaly Charny
- Click here for Poor population among towns in Minsk Guberniya - 1905, by Vitaly Charny
- Click here for records for the Grodno and Minsk gubernia that are in the Brest State Archive
- Click here for some 1860 Minsk Vedomosti Foreign Travel Notices, by A.L. Bell. Here are some samples of 'Departing for the Border' (foreign travel) notices.
- Click here for the 1903 and 1911 Vsia Rossiia - Minsk Gubernia - data compiled by members of the Belarus SIG
- Click here for the Department of the National Belarus Library in Minsk
- Click here for the 'Hebrew' Korobochniks in the Minsk Gubernya in the Late 1839s - businessmen who had successfully bid for the right to collect the 'Box tax', or taxes on the sale of kosher meat , by A.L. Bell
- Click here for the 'Hebrew' Leaseholders in the Minsk Gubernya in the Late 1839s, by A.L. Bell
- Click here for the Inventory of certain files (mainly Slutsk and Novogrudok uyezds) in the National Historical Archives of Belarus (NHAB) in Minsk
- Click here for the Jewish agricultural colonies in Western Russia, prior to 1904, by Lou Goldman
- Click here for the Jewish Population for Towns in Minsk Guberniya - 1897-1898, by Vitaly Charny
- Click here for the Minsk Ghetto: An Issue of Jewish Resistance, by Leonid Smilovitsky
- Click here for the Minsk gubernia administrative divisions, by Vitaly Charny. Required reading for anyone doing research in this area.
- Click here for the Minsk History, From 'Minsk: a Historical Guide' by Guy Picarda
- Click here for the Minsk Voter List FAQ, Minsk Gubernia Duma Lists to be translated by the Belarus SIG
- Click here for Volosts and most important settlements of the Empire, 1884, provided by Vitaly Charny
Many of these
works were provided by Vitaly Charny. Vitaly, a native of Minsk,
Belarus, has been generously sharing his transliterations of surnames in the Family
History Library's Minsk records. If you have further questions regarding specific
surnames on these lists, please contact Vitaly Charny.
You may also go to your local Family History Library and order the appropriate
microfilm to view.
Uyezd of the Minsk gubernia
- Click here for Bobruisk uyezd surnames, by Vitaly Charny. A list of over 1800 surnames, and the Bobruisk uyezd town where each surname has been mentioned.
- Click here for the 1907 Brobruisk ueyzd duma list
- Click here for the Bobruisk District (general observations #1), by Oleg Perzashkevich
- Click here for the Bobruisk District (general observations #2), by Oleg Perzashkevich
- Click here for the Jewish population of Bobruisk (Babruisk) uezd according to the 1897 census, by Alex Friedman
Azarichi Babruysk Belitsa Bobruisk Bobruysk Chedrin Daraganovo Domanovo Dubrova Dubrovo Glusk Itel Kazimirovo Kovchitsi Kovchitsy Kozlovichi Krasny Bereg Liaskovichi Luban Lubonichi Lyuban Lyubonichi Makorichi Novia-dorogi Ozarichi Parichi Pobolov Pobolovo Porechye Revian Scadryn Schedrin Shchedrin Shchedrino Shchedryn Shedrin Shtchedrin Slavkovichi Starovo Svisloch Tremin Ugarichi Urech'e Urechye Vovulichi Zabolotsk Zhedrin
- Click here for a December 17, 1880 list of draft evaders, Borisov uyezd, Minsk Gubernia
- Click here for December 17, 1880 list of draft evaders, Borisov uyezd, Minsk Gubernia
- Click here for Newsletter: Borisov: A Mirror of the Holocaust in Belorussia, by Leonid Smilovitsky, Ph.D.
- Click here for the 1834 Borisov revision list, by Mike Levine
- Click here for the 1874 Borisov revision list, by Mike Levine.
- Click here for the 1906 Borisov uyezd duma list
Amgarovka Barysaw Belaya Berezino Borisov Borissow Chernyany Docshitsy Dokshitsy Dokshitz Dzedzilovichi Es'mony Gaino Glinen Golubichi Golynka Gora Kholopenichi Khotaevichi Krasnoluki Lipsk Logoisk Logoysk Loshitsy Okolovo Pleshchenitsi Pleshchenitsy Pleshenitsy Sloboda Smolevichi Velyatich Velyatichi Zarech'e Zembin
- Click here for the 1907 Igumen Uyezd Duma List: 3rd Duma, 1st Congress
- Click here for the Igumener Benevolent Association, by Jerry Seligsohn
Berezin Bogushevichi Cherven Dudichi Dukora Ganuta Gorelets Gorki Igumen Ivanovsk Karavaev Kholuy Kolodivo Kovskos Lapichi Leshnipa Letsnitsa Losha Luchnoe Lyady Matsevichi Mernevo Mogil'no Nizok Ochski Ostrovok Perevoz Pesochno Pogost Prosnishche Pukhovichi Rudensk Samusdevo Seliba Semenovichi Shatsk Smilovichi Tsitva Turin Uzda Uzliany Uzlyany Visokaya-storona Yakshitsa Zavodi-poreche Zhalin
- Click here for a 1893 call-up notice for Jews in the Minsk district, by A.L. Bell
- Click here for Divorces in Minsk in 1912
- Click here for Marriages in Minsk in 1912
- Click here for Minsk uyezd surnames, by Vitaly Charny. A list of over 1400 surnames, and the Minsk uyezd town where each surname has been mentioned.
- Click here for the 1906 Minsk uyezd duma list
- Click here for the Minsk Surnames Database: Index of Surnames appearing in the Jewish Vital Records of the city of Minsk, microfilmed by the Mormons (LDS) - compiled by Vitaly Charny
Annopol Beloruchye Borovikovshchina Byeloruchye Dolina-rubszina Dolna-rubszina Dubrovy Glubokoye Golovenchitsy Golovka Gran Grichino Harineovka Itich Ivenets Ivenetz Iwienjec Kamen Karpilovka Khmelyevka Koidanov Koidanovo Kolodishchi Koloki Koydanov Krasnoye Syelo Kul Lechatzi Loshitsa Machulische Metlichino Michanovichi Mikolitz Minsk Mozole Nasale Nedvezhino Negoreloya Negoreloye Nikolayevshchina Novy Sverzhen Novy S'verzhen' Novy Sverzhen' Novyi Dvor Obchak Okoluvu Padzarna Pershay Petrishki Potroshevitz Pyatevshchina Racov Radoshkovichi Rakov Ratomka Rubezhevichi Rubiezewicze Rubyazhevichi Rudnya Rusicke Rusinovichi Salomorechie Samohkvalovichi Samokhvalovichi Semkov Gorodok Simkovich Slobodka Staroe Selo Staroye Syelo Steibst Steibtz Stolbtsi Stolbtsy Stolpce Stolptse Stolptsy Sverzhen Sverzhen Novi Talshevitz Tatarszina Telyashevichi Volma Vuki Yanusk Yosefenov Yurzhishki Yuzefino Zaslav Zaslavl Zayamochno Zedonovich Zhdanovichi Zohy
David Gorodok Dawid Grodek Diakovichi Glinkoe Glinnoe Grobov Karolichi Karolin Kopatkevichi Kopetantinovo Kopotkevichi Lachwa Lakhva Lelchitsy Lenin Merlin Mozyr Osovets Petrikov Puzichi Riabka Skrigalov Skrygalov Turev Turov Zhakovichi Zhitkovichi Zytkowicze
- Click here for an article by Alex Friedman
- Click here for the 1906 Novogrudok Uyezd Duma List
- Click here for the 1929 Polish Business Directory - Nowogrodek Province
Baranovichi Baranovichi-polesskie Bralniki Delyatichi Dolmatovshchina Eremichi Gorodea Gorodiche Gorodishche Kivelevich Korelichi Korelicze Korelitz Kroshin Krovki Krzhivoshin Lipsk Lubcha Lubcz Lyubcha Mir Mish Novaya Mysh Navahrudak Negnevichi Nova Muzh Novaya Mysh Novogroudok Novogrudek Novogrudok Nowogrodek Obrin Ostrov Pogorel'tsy Polonechka Polonka Razvodovo Servichi Snov Stvolovichi Svoyatychi Tsirin Turets Turetz Usha Vselub Vselyub Zhukhovitsk
- Click here for 1875 Pinsk uyezd draft evaders, communities of Pinsk, Karolin, and Kozhan Gorodok
- Click here for Pinsk organizations, by Jerry Seligsohn and Sidney Zelman
- Click here for the 1906 Pinsk Uyezd Duma List
Albertovo Bykhov Gorodnaya Gorodno Ivanik Ivaniki Karolin Kozhan Gorodok Kozhan Grudek Kukhchi Lahishyn Lemeshevichi Logashin Logichin Logishin Logishino Logishyn Lohiszym Lubeshov Luninets Luniniec Luniniez Luninyets Lyubeshov Malkovichi Mokhro-dubrovo Nobel Okulchitsy Pinsk Plotnitsa Pogost Zagorodski Pogost Zagorodsky Pogost Zarechny Rudka Serniki Serniki Pervyye Stolin Sudche Svyataya Volya Telekhani Telekhany Terebezhova Vidchevka
- Click here for Jews from Bobruisk in the 1816 Revision List, by A.L. Bell
- Click here for Selected records for Jews in the Rechitsa District, 1838-1917, by surname, by A. L. Bell
- Click here for Selected records for Jews in the Rechitsa District, 1838-1917, by town, by A. L. Bell
- Click here for the Rechitsa 1906 Duma Voters Database, donated and translated by Gladys Friedman Paulin
- Click here for the Rechitsa pogrom (October 1905), by Leonid Smilovitsky Ph.D.
Bragin Davidovka Domanovichi Dudichi Gorval Gorvol' Kalenkovichi Karpovichi Khoiniki Kholmech Kholmich Khoyniki Khrinski Kolenkovich Kolenkovichi Komarin Loev Loyev Narovlia Narovlya Rechitsa Rechytsa Ryechitsa Vasilevichi Yurevichi
- Click here for the 1907 Slutsk uyezd duma list
- Click here for the 1963 Membership Directory Slutzker Branch 500, by Gloria Bailey
- Click here for the Jewish population of Slutsk uezd according to the 1897 census, by Alex Friedman
- Click here for the Slutzker 500 Branch of the Workman's Circle. In Memoriam Section of the 1963 Souvenir Journal -- 50th year Celebration, contributed by Gloria Baily
1963 Membership Directory Slutzker Branch 500, contributed by Gloria Baily
Bobovnya Desnikovichi Elnya Govezna Gresk Grozov Grozovo Hajkowzce Kleck Kletsk Kletzk Kopil Kopyl Liakhovichi Lyakhovichi Medvedichi Nes'vezh Nesvizh Nesvyzius Niasvizh Nieswiez Pogost Romanovo Semezhov Sinyavka Skavshin Sluck Slutsk Starobin Timkovichi Vizna Vyzna
the Minsk gubernia
Albertovo Amgarovka Annopol Azarichi
Babruysk Baranovichi Baranovichi-polesskie Barysaw Belaya Belitsa Beloruchye Berezin Berezino Berezova Bobovnya Bobruisk Bobruysk Bogushevichi Borisov Borissow Borovikovshchina Bragin Bralniki Byeloruchye Bykhov
Chedrin Chernyany Cherven
Dahlinav Daraganovo David Gorodok Davidovka Dawid Grodek Delyatichi Desnikovichi Diakovichi Docshitsy Dokshitsy Dokshitz Dolginov Dolina-rubszina Dolmatovshchina Dolna-rubszina Domanovichi Domanovo Dubrova Dubrovo Dubrovy Dudichi Dudichi Dukora Dzedzilovichi Dzerzhinsk
Elnya Eremichi Es'mony
Gaino Ganuta Gizhnya Glinen Glinkoe Glinnoe Glubokoye Glusk Golovenchitsy Golovka Golubichi Golynka Gora Gorelets Gorki Gorodea Gorodeya Gorodiche Gorodishche Gorodnaya Gorodno Gorval Gorvol' Govezna Gran Gresk Grichino Grobov Grozov Grozovo
Igumen Itel Itich Ivanik Ivaniki Ivanovsk Ivenets Ivenetz Iwienjec
Kalenkovichi Kamen Karavaev Karolichi Karolin Karolin Karpilovka Karpovichi Kazimirovo Khatyn Khmelyevka Khoiniki Kholmech Kholmich Kholopenichi Kholuy Khotaevichi Khoyniki Khrinski Kivelevich Kleck Kletsk Kletzk Koidanov Koidanovo Kolenkovich Kolenkovichi Kolodishchi Kolodivo Koloki Komarin Kopatkevichi Kopetantinovo Kopil Kopotkevichi Kopyl Korelichi Korelicze Korelitz Kovchitsi Kovchitsy Kovskos Koydanov Kozhan Gorodok Kozhan Grudek Kozlovichi Krasnoluki Krasnoye Syelo Krasny Bereg Krichek Kroshin Krovki Krzhivoshin Kukhchi Kul
Lachwa Lahishyn Lakhva Lapichi Lechatzi Lelchitsy Lemeshevichi Lenin Leshnipa Letsnitsa Liakhovichi Liaskovichi Lipsk Lipsk Loev Logashin Logichin Logishin Logishino Logishyn Logoisk Logoysk Lohiszym Losha Loshitsa Loshitsy Love Loyev Luban Lubcha Lubcz Lubeshov Lubonichi Luchnoe Luninets Luniniec Luniniez Luninyets Lyady Lyakhovichi Lyuban Lyuban Lyubcha Lyubeshov Lyubonichi
Machulische Makorichi Malkovichi Matsevichi Medvedichi Merlin Mernevo Metlichino Michanovichi Mikhanovichi Mikolitz Minsk Mir Mish Novaya Mogil'no Mokhro-dubrovo Mozole Mozyr Mysh
Narovlia Narovlya Nasale Navahrudak Nedvezhino Negnevichi Negoreloya Negoreloye Nes'vezh Nesvizh Nesvyzius Niasvizh Nieswiez Nikolayevshchina Nizok Nobel Nova Muzh Novaya Mysh Novia-dorogi Novogroudok Novogrudek Novogrudok Novy Sverzhen Novy S'verzhen' Novy Sverzhen' Novyi Dvor Novyy Sverzhen Nowogrodek
Obchak Obrin Ochski Okolovo Okoluvu Okulchitsy Osovets Ostroshitskiy Gorodok Ostrov Ostrovok Ostrovy Ozarichi
Padzarna Parichi Perevoz Pershay Pesochno Petrikov Petrishki Pinsk Pleshchenitsi Pleshchenitsy Pleshenitsy Plotnitsa Pobolov Pobolovo Pogorel'tsy Pogost Pogost Pogost Zagorodski Pogost Zagorodsky Pogost Zagorsky Pogost Zarechny Polonechka Polonka Porechye Potroshevitz Prosnishche Pukhovichi Puzichi Pyatevshchina
Racov Radoshkovichi Rakov Ratomka Razvodovo Rechitsa Rechytsa Revian Riabka Romanovo Rubel Rubezhevichi Rubiezewicze Rubyazhevichi Rudensk Rudka Rudnya Rusicke Rusinovichi Ryechitsa
Salomorechie Samohkvalovichi Samokhvalovichi Samusdevo Scadryn Schedrin Seliba Semenovichi Semezhov Semkov Gorodok Serniki Serniki Pervyye Servichi Shatsk Shchedrin Shchedrino Shchedryn Shedrin Shtchedrin Simkovich Sinyavka Skavshin Skrigalov Skrygalov Slavkovichi Sloboda Slobodka Slonim Sluck Slutsk Smilovichi Smolevichi Snov Starobin Staroe Selo Starovo Staroye Syelo Steibst Steibtz Stolbtsi Stolbtsy Stolin Stolpce Stolptse Stolptsy Stvolovichi Sudche Sverzhen Sverzhen Novi Svisloch Svislovitz Svoyatychi Svyataya Volya
Talshevitz Tatarszina Telekhani Telekhany Telyashevichi Terebezhova Timkiovichi Timkovichi Tremin Tsirin Tsitva Turets Turetz Turev Turin Turov
Ugarichi Urech'e Urechye Usha Uzda Uzliany Uzlyany
Valozhyn Vasilevichi Velyatich Velyatichi Vidchevka Visokaya-storona Vizna Volma Volozhy'n Vovulichi Vselub Vselyub Vuki Vyzna
Yakshitsa Yanusk Yosefenov Yurevichi Yurzhishki Yuzefino
Zabolotsk Zarech'e Zaslav Zaslavl Zavodi-poreche Zayamochno Zedonovich Zembin Zhakovichi Zhalin Zhdanovichi Zhedrin Zhitkovichi Zhukhovitsk Zohy Zytkowicze
Last modified: 11/09/05
© 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001 Belarus SIG
Webmaster: Edward Rosenbaum
Sponsored by JewishGen
You are visitor to this page today and visitor since .